TomTom question/proposal

Hello,

there's a way to record an itinerary during navigation? I mean, recording an itinerary during navigation, because it usually quite hard to planning it from map (many people can't remember all the roads name of the itinerary, but they use their good photographic memory). Consider the following scenario: you need to reach a place and the itinerary is quite difficult to remember and hard to be planned by the navigators routing algorithms (this happen not too rarely, expecially for long itinerary). You have a person (eg.: a friend) that know the itinerary and, the very first time, you have the opportunity to go to this place with him/her. After a month, you need to reach this place again, but alone. It would be nice if the software can record the itinerary and repropose it when you need it.

Thanks for attention,

- AGPX

Last edited:
Thanks, but...

Thanks for the suggestion but Tripmaster must be installed on TomTom device and I wish to use my Nokia N73 (TomTom Mobile). There's any other similar tool/plugin?

Ask a Question