TomTom ONE Unit Give-away

Status
Not open for further replies.
it DOES look a little cheesy with board mods posting in the contest, but rules are rules.

Seems that the fame and glory of being a tomtom forum mod should be reward enough... lol.

it DOES look a little cheesy with board mods posting in the contest, but rules are rules.

Seems that the fame and glory of being a tomtom forum mod should be reward enough... lol.

Yeah.... I think you're right. After all the work I do for free... that's reward enough. :)

I withdraw, it's only fair as I'm technically a staff member....

Yeah.... I think you're right. After all the work I do for free... that's reward enough. :)

I withdraw, it's only fair as I'm technically a staff member....

hey, that wasn't a dig against you, it's all good.

The 'mod's are eligble thing' just makes it feel like there's some backdoor strategy where you guys have marching orders to keep posting so the contest lasts longer. But maybe I'm just paranoid or jaded by all the BS in other forums I go to.

reset!

hey, that wasn't a dig against you, it's all good.

The 'mod's are eligble thing' just makes it feel like there's some backdoor strategy where you guys have marching orders to keep posting so the contest lasts longer. But maybe I'm just paranoid or jaded by all the BS in other forums I go to.

reset!

We are giving away a free TTOne no matter how long or short the contest is. I understand the concearn, but rest assured that no one has been given any instructions regarding posting in this thread. The mods are volunteers who dedicate lots of time to the forums to help make sure things run smoothly. The least I could do is allow them to enter this contest just like anyone else. Now if they were paid staff, then deffinately they would not be allowed to participate.

Well this mod is not losing any sleep due to the contest. Good night and keep the posts going at least until I wake up in the morning! :)

well if nothing else we'll have a lot less "newbies" and "novices' for those who play... haha

(don't count this post)

I cant believe the post count is only at 99 for this thread... haha ... we are giving away a FREE TomTom ONE... omg!!!! If this was a Wii or NDS or something back a few months ago, I bet it would already be in the thousands by the end of the first day hahaha. Either way good luck to all that is participating!!

the timeline right now is 4 hours... I thinkt he posts will fly when we get to 2 minutes... I really don't think the 4 & 2 hour will matter much. This site is so busy 24/7 (except friday and saturday nights 6-12PM EST I've noticed) So it's relatively 'safe' to now worry about a winning time alottment just yet.... i would think anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question