TomTom ONE Unit Give-away

Status
Not open for further replies.
TomTom has been kind enough to sponsor this contest and donate a brand new TomTom ONE unit to show their appreciation to its customers and members of TomTomforums.com. Thanks TomTom!!!!

There is no fee to enter this contest. All that is required is that you a registered member of TomTomforums.com and post a message in the contest thread.

The contest will start on 3/12/07 - 12:00 AM(Pacific Time) and end on 4/9/07 - 12:00 AM(Pacific Time).

The last poster meeting the time requirements below, or the last poster on the end date/time (if the time requirements were not met) in the contest thread, will be declared the winner and will receive the beautiful brand new TomTom One unit valued at over $300!

What determines the last poster is how much time goes by between posts. It will start at 4 hours between posts. If you post during that first week and 4 hours goes by without someone else posting, then you win! The time frame will get shorter over the weeks!

Week 1 - 4 hours without a post
Week 2 – 2 hours without a post
Week 3 - 30 mins without a post
Week 4 - 2 mins without a post - Until we have a winner, or the contest goes the full distance. (The time stamp on the thread will settle any dispute.)

The weeks official start on Mondays. All times are -8(Pacific time)

Week 1 starts 03/12/07 at 00:00:00
Week 2 starts 03/19/07 at 00:00:00
Week 3 starts 03/26/07 at 00:00:00
Week 4 starts 04/02/07 at 00:00:00

End date/time is 04/09/07 at 00:00:00

When the contest gets down to minutes there will need to be +1 added so that the full time frame passes. For instance if 2 minutes must pass then actually 3 minutes will have to show for a winner and so on. Another example would be if 30 minutes has to pass then a difference of 31 minutes actually need to be reflected.

You may post as often as you want. This is actually encouraged to give you better ods of winning. If you see someone else has posted last in the thread, then make a post to knock them out!!!!

EVERYONE (Besides Admins of course) are eligible for this contest. Moderators are eligible as well as they are volunteers for this site and not paid staff. I will personally be moderating this contest forum. NO ONE else besides me will have any abilities to modify or edit any posts..this will eliminate any questions of cheating or fraud.

Please use the "Contest Questions" thread below to post any questions you may have about the contest.

All you have to do is post any sort of message in this thread and you are entered in the FREE TomTom ONE giveaway. Please read the rules for more info.

Here we gooooo!

I think a fun 'unofficial rule' would be to try and include 'TomTom' in every post. Could get funny.

Another day in Paradise, glad i have my tomtom to find my way around. this place is huge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question