TomTom ONE Unit Give-away

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is going to get brutal heh? but fun!

I was so STUPID to stay up all night lastnight thinking i would smoke all you TomTomForums-peeps! :eek:

if I lose tongiht I'm going to beat myself up! hahaha

6:57pm - 6:31pm = not quite 4 hours.............. hmmmm.....I need to change my strategy.........

LOL - did you really stay up all night?
Stupidly.... yes.
Midnight server time is 3AM EST time. Then I THOUGHT it was a 2 hour window...so After my 12:01 post, the heart started to race thinking... could I win TONIGHT? Then by the time i settled down enough to go to bed, it was time to check the 2 hour mark...that's when I found it the rules were changed to 4 hours this week and 2 hours next....

DOH!!!

but.... I've had the insomnia thing for months now...

fun yes, and everyone knows it too. I can see all of us coming home from work that day and the first thing we do is jump on here to post. lol.. may not be fun but its addicting

i 3rd... hehe... i wonder how many IT depts around the world will end up blocking this site cuz people post during their business hours for the contest...

Oh and that was my 100th post, I'm now considered a pro :D

Pros can only post once every 4 days... you're done!

(I feel so guilty posting ...as a Moderator. i don't think i should be able to play. but the boss man says I'm eligible!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question