TomTom ONE Unit Give-away

Status
Not open for further replies.
At 6:50am on a sunday morning! I have better things to do then spoil kinyim hopes and dreams, mainly sleep in because every other day of the week I have to get up early. Anyway ya'll should be thanking me for saving the day. :D

Send all thanks to 123-555-1212, no posting necessary.

hermdog, don't worry and no hard feeling. rule is rule and you were just doing your job to keep the contest going, just don't do it to me next time :p

Anyway, winning the ONE of course is the key of the contest but the other part is to enjoy the process. It will be fun for everyone to tell their friend at the end how you out smart, out last, and out luck others to win the contest.

I already had my nice little story. I just shared that with wife that telling her how her ONE got slipped away. We just laughed out loud.

next week will be a wild one...:D

Almost time to catch another flight... this time to Chicago. Who wants to trade jobs for a couple of weeks?

So who's gonna be up late tonight/early tomorrow morning when the 30 min. kicks in and try to win the ONE?? I have a feeling it will be won this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question