TomTom One 3rd Edition and Map Quest

Hello all I am new to this forum so I hope I am posting in the right place I have had a tomtom one 3rd edition for over a year and a half now and it has not given me any problems but today I found out I have to go out of town this weekend and I cannot find the address in my tomtom I can how ever find that address on map quest so my question is anyway I can update the map so it will add that address in to my tomtom using the map quest directions thank you all for the help.

You can't update the map as such but I think mapquest (or google maps) will provide the latitude/longitude of a location.

So, make note of the values and set as a favourite the lat/long points. Then just navigate to the favourite.

But, make note of the specific address as well because the favourite won't show the address unless you name the favourite as the address.

You can't update the map as such but I think mapquest (or google maps) will provide the latitude/longitude of a location.

So, make note of the values and set as a favourite the lat/long points. Then just navigate to the favourite.

But, make note of the specific address as well because the favourite won't show the address unless you name the favourite as the address.

So i dont have to use T.Y.R.E ?

i will try this ones i get home thank you dhn

If you do indeed have a One 3rd edition, that model doesn't have itinerary planning capabilities so TYRE won't be much use.

You could try this site where you can input addresses, it changes them to lats/longs and then you make each a favourite.

Then you navigate to favourite 1, and from 1 you navigate to fav 2, etc.

Worth a shot anyway.......

Last edited:
If you do indeed have a One 3rd edition, that model doesn't have itinerary planning capabilities so TYRE won't be much use.

You could try this site where you can input addresses, it changes them to lats/longs and then you make each a favourite.

Then you navigate to favourite 1, and from 1 you navigate to fav 2, etc.

Worth a shot anyway.......

thank you so much Dhn your idea working %100 you rock now i wont get lost also thank you very much for the quick respond saved form thinking about this all night long.

Last edited:

Ask a Question