TomTom Line-Out - Doesn't play telephone calls?

I hooked up the line out from the mount on my 510 to my car stereo line-in (I use that same jack sometimes for my iPod so I know it works). While I clearly hear the lady's voice giving me directions from the TomTom, it doesn't seem to pass my bluetoothed phone connection through the line out. It always plays the phone conversation through the TomTom speaker. Is there something I am missing that is preventing me from effectively having this work? Thanks!

upgrade firmware through tomtom home

when you connect to tomtom home, it should let you know there is a new firmware out, but as far as my testing goes, if you upgrade, you will have new features, but the enable_lineout_hands_free hack will no longer work, you are stuck with phone calls through the tomotm speaskers.

I downgraded to v6.5 from the maps dvd, and staying there until somebody can get the phone calls through the car speakers with v7 firmware

Ask a Question