TomTom Go 730 on motorbike

TomTom Model(s)
Go 730
I am very new to Sat Nav and would like a Sat Nav for going to Europe on the motorbike. I am from England and I have a Honda CBR600RR-07.
I first of all got the TomTom XL IQ Europe but then found it had no audio output or bluetooth so I started looking at a solution to be able to see the instructions and hear them. I thought I could get a 3-in-1 adapter from mini-usb to 3.5mm jack but was told this wouldn't work.
So onto the Go 730 which I have found has 3.5mm audio output and bluetooth. If possible I would like to listen to the instructions and be able to talk to someone on the phone too so I found various things like the Ibike Rider which has a boom mic and sticky headphones to go inside my helmet but this would mean connecting the sat nav to this.
What if I wanted no wires?
Someone in Halfords told me that the bluetooth sat navs will only connect to a bluetooth phone not a bluetooth headset but then I found this: BLUETOOTH STEREO 3.5 HEADSET (SKU 5164) but I am unsure if could be heard using the small microphone. There are more expensive options like the Cardo Scala Rider which seemingly works fine with the TomTom Rider but will it work with the TomTom Go 730.

Can someone please advise me on these things mainly how to listen and speak to someone using my sat nav on the motorbike?

Many thanks, Paul

The 730 will play navigation directions or mp3 music over bluetooth. It will not redirect a handsfree call to either bluetooth or line out, as it only plays handsfree calls on the internal speaker.

I believe the Tomtom Rider may be able to do that (uncertain), but definitely the 730 won't.

Ask a Question