TomTom Go 720 Promotional code

I bought a TomTom Go 720 which came with a promotional code. What I did not realise until 32 days after I bought the device is that the code had to be registered within 30 days of puchase. When I enter the code I get a message saying teh code is out of date; does anyone know a way of rectifying this.

I bought a TomTom Go 720 which came with a promotional code. What I did not realise until 32 days after I bought the device is that the code had to be registered within 30 days of puchase. When I enter the code I get a message saying teh code is out of date; does anyone know a way of rectifying this.

TomTom home software no longer uses a promotion code. What you need to do is contact TT Support, be nice but firm, and ask that the updated map be made available for download using TomTom home.

Make sure you've set up an account at tomtom.com

I don't know what that promotional code is used for. When I plugged my TT into the PC USB port the first time it automatically updated the map.

Just tell them that you did not know about the new map update being available. Do not wait call today as the longer you wait the harder it will be to get them to give you the new map.

I was told my promo code had expired but when I syn my TT 720 Go the new map was uploaded immediately. If that is not the case for you then I will urge you to call TT immediately

I guess I dont understand the whole 30 day thing...I really like the TT but have issue with this policy. With my old Magellan, their policy was 1 year, but they only came out with 2 maps a year, not sure how often TT updates

Ask a Question