TomTom Application v7.161 for GO300/700/510/710/910/All One Devices

Internetpilot

TomTom Model(s)
GO700 (Updated)
I realize that with Home v2.1 and MapShare being available for almost all models of TomTom now that posting an announcement of an upgrade might be a little worthless, but I figure not everyone will connect their TomTom device to the computer very often.

TomTom has released v7.161 of the TomTom Application for the TomTom GO 300/700/510/710/910 and all the One models. Here's the link to the info page:

http://www.tomtom.com/support/index.php?FID=6141&Lid=1

On a personal note, I was hoping that this included a fix to resolve the missing auto-on feature for the GO700, but no such luck. Maybe in the next fix release.

Ad

Advertisements

v7.161 removes MapShare

Hi All,

New poster, utter newb at Tomtom, but I found that when my Home v2.1 downloaded the new update, I lost MapShare. Hopefully this isn't just because I'm a bad boy, but has anyone else experienced this? Thankfully I had backed it up before installation, so I'm back in business, but isn't this just a weird thing in an update? Or maybe I just think it's weird because I am so new with TT...

Thanks!
Steve

TT One v2
updated to v7 software
6.75 maps
Serial number starting with "E"

TomTom Model(s)
GO 910
Big problem with this update? Timewarp back to earlier view

Hi All,

New poster, utter newb at Tomtom, but I found that when my Home v2.1 downloaded the new update, I lost MapShare. Hopefully this isn't just because I'm a bad boy, but has anyone else experienced this? Thankfully I had backed it up before installation, so I'm back in business, but isn't this just a weird thing in an update? Or maybe I just think it's weird because I am so new with TT...

Thanks!
Steve

TT One v2
updated to v7 software
6.75 maps
Serial number starting with "E"
Well - this update really sucks :mad: . I lost the shortcut to TomTom jukebox and map correction menu (this was a bent arrow on the left side of the primary navigation screen - it brought you to the jukebox or allowed you to catch a map error). The "help me" sub-menu has completely gone, I can get the help features, but only by telling TT to show all menu items - but the special "help me" set of icons is gone. The navigation interface on my TT has gone back in time to about 6 months ago - all the useful new shortcuts are completely gone.

And just like Steve, map share is gone.

I have a TT 910.

Anyone else seeing this problem?:confused:

Last edited:
Ad

Advertisements

GAW

TomTom Model(s)
I have a 910, and it has 7.162 on it now. I see mapshare, but I do not have the newer maps, so it does not work - yet.

Ask a Question