TomTom 930 problems

Hi,

I have just purchased a Tom Tom 930 and I am having a number of problems that I need some advice on please:

Problems:
1) I set up the Tom Tom to transmit the directions through the car radio. What happens is that it works for about 1 minute then reverts back to the normal Tom Tom speaker. I have changed the FM channel and tried doing in many times but the same problem occurs. Any suggestions.
2) I had some music playing on the Tom Tom but when I set it to come out of the car speakers it would not do that and continued to come out of the normal Tom Tom speakers. Any suggestions.
3) I was driving today, the battery was fully charged but it would intermittently come up saying "shutting down in 10 seconds". Any suggestions.
4) I recharged the device on the the base unit. I took it off and started it. When it was ready, I touched the screen and nothing happened. It then appeared to turn off then it restarted but it now just appears to be locked on the intro screen (shows the cars on a city street). I cannot turn it off. Is there a way to reboot it.

I think it may be a lemon and might need to go back but before I do that can anyone guide me on what is happening here.

Thanks in advance,

John S

There is a reset hole on the bottom of the unit. It is marked. Use a paper clip.

Ask a Question