Tomtom 720 blues

TomTom Model(s)
Does anyone know why it takes Tomtom 3 weeks 10 phone calls not counting all the hang ups they did and 7 or more emails and no Tomtom? :mad: I think I see a song guessing it would be a country song called "Tomtom blues" its 3 weeks one day and know one knows why im Tomtomless. Can anyone who sent in there Tomtom for repair or replacement give me a turn-a-round time they had, and whats the SSD or SD department at Tomtom? talk about frustrating.

It took one email and one phone call for me to get my 720 replaced, had to mail it to Texas and within the two weeks they promised I received it, now all is well;)

Yeah what happened to your 720? I'd call those the all around best in terms of features/price/reliability

Reliability! Que paso?

SSD stands for Specialized Support Department.

I'm guessing if the unit was sent to SSD, you were having problems with the unit doing something it's advertised to do...hands free calling, etc.

If you've been hung up on numerous times, it's because you're just catching bad agents, people are having bad days, or they are genuine accidents. I've accidentally disconnected a few callers in my time with the company, but I've never purposely done it. If you just keep trying, you will get something sooner or later. Make sure if you call, call between 8:30am and 5:00pm EST, because those are SSD's hours of operation. Normally when a unit is sent to SSd the turn-around time for you getting the unit back (in reality) is about two weeks.

It seems like everyones experience with TT is different, some have a great experience while others not so great. It would be great if there was some commonality to it but doesnt look like it. Hope it works out for you

Ask a Question