tomtom 550 live

Hello! I'll be honest, Im not going to be a regular poster, I would just like to pick your brains if thats ok... I have the go live 550, I was using the hands free calling function with a nokia n96 without any major issues, i just got a HTC mini hd and the tomtom wont find it when i try to pair them together.. the bluetooth is on on the htc, other stuff sees it ok, not the tomtom though. does the live 550 support A2DP Bluetooth? thats the version my htc is using.. hope someone knows and thanks in advance.

worcsman

The A2DP is for Stereo audio output from the TomTom, the TomTom will also support HFP mode for handsfree from your phone.
Reset the TomTom by pressing the on/ off switch until you hear the drum roll (typically 20 seconds) then release the on/ off switch, you won't lose any settings etc then try pairing the phone again - Mike

Many thanks..

Cheers Mike much appreciated.. The reset sorted it. Thats the first time Ive had to reset it, normally it resets itself, once every few days when it cant get a lock on gps for whatever reason.

Thanks!! :D

Ask a Question