tomtom 510

TomTom Model(s)
Hi All i am new to this froum i have a tt 510 when i first set up tt i was able to connect to my pc, but after during the backup i got the red x over the tt and flsahing card in left cornor of tt. Sent email to support the instructed me to try the patch and reset the tt that did not work sent many email to support seam there do not read the email. Finial call support their had me retrun tt i received it back tried to connect got the same error message after serval return to tt their replace it. Got that back same issue my usb drive show tt but can not get it to show on pc any suggestion please. Thanks for the help

Wow, sounds like very bad luck with the USB ports.

I would recommend to use Windows Explorer to perform a backup. Just make sure you have enabled to show all hidden files and folders, then just copy the entire contents of the of the SD card to your hard drive.

thanks digtial fix but i do not think is usb port i can use it for other connection like my printer, my sandisk memory card etc. everything show up on usb port it's just not makeing the connection thanks for the help ....

I hoped that you just did'nt unplug the TomTom without taking any precautions (please read the sticky 'TomTom best practices' by Battom).
That is the most fatal mistake that newbies make.

Ask a Question