Tom Tom one v3 downloaded maps not working [resolved]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys i've gotten my tom tom home fully updated and just updated my tom tom one v3 as well. Im going to holland soon so i thaught i'd buy the benelux package.

This package is successfully bought and installed correctly (or so it says) after rebooting my tomtom it dosnt allow me to change country if im searching for a post code or town just showing uk or ireland?

Its installed on my device ok as j:/Benelux and all the files appear present but it dosnt want to appear on the tomtom itself?

Anyone had this issue at all before or can advise?

I've tried rebooting,re-installing the maps, is it worth doing a full restore?

Thanks any input welcomed!

hmm when im in tomtom home i can use the "operate my one" option which allows me to use the netherlands maps etc via the pc, but not via the tomtom itself? does that mean my tom tom isnt compatible?? ;-/

Or maybe it means i can only use nertherlands maps in netherlands? Anyone care to throw me a bone?

Ok kids let this be a lesson to you all! Alwaysd try and read instructions ;-) Change map in preferences worked! Duh!
Feel free to lock thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question