tom tom one new edition

TomTom Model(s)
One
Hello all, i just got my tom tom one new edition for xmas. So far i like it other than a few things.
*Tells me to turn on one way streets sometimes the wrong way
*When i go to where am i? It says im in Chestnut Hill,PA when im actually in Columbia,PA....Never even heard of chestnut hill what the hell...but it has the street right and location on map
*Also map share doesnt work when i uploaded it on bc i only have the 6.65 version maps....didnt figure out how to dload the new one yet?
*And the first aid guide and a few other things dont seem to work, not that i need them but just wierd??
I already changes the start up pic , and was wondering if you can change the cursor to a car or something like in some other tom tom models....

also the weather and the other plus services...are they available in the U.S. or are they just there for no reason....???

Sorry for all the questions but its all new to me.....Im coming from a Magellan Roadmate which i still have and like it alot..just wanted something new

Ask a Question