Tom Tom One 3rd edition mess up!

Ok, I plugged my TT One into my computer this morning. It asked if I wanted to run TT Home.2. I clicked yes. TT Home 2 set up box popped up and starts downloading files then 17 error boxes come up saying "Error opening file for writing: c/Program files\Tom Tom Home 2\HomeRunner. exe" I have version 7.1.66 I tried to delete the original download and restart but it says: Cannot delete Homerunner.exe access is denied. Make sure the disk is not full or write protected and that the file is currently not in use."
Now, I cannot even get it to work on the computer anymore.
Help.

Ok, I plugged my TT One into my computer this morning. It asked if I wanted to run TT Home.2. I clicked yes. TT Home 2 set up box popped up and starts downloading files then 17 error boxes come up saying "Error opening file for writing: c/Program files\Tom Tom Home 2\HomeRunner. exe" I have version 7.1.66 I tried to delete the original download and restart but it says: Cannot delete Homerunner.exe access is denied. Make sure the disk is not full or write protected and that the file is currently not in use."
Now, I cannot even get it to work on the computer anymore.
Help.

Try rebooting your computer.

i read some where home server was having problems and would not be running
wright on till today sometime.
if that not the problem try restalling tomtom home
hope this help

Wait until server back up and see if it straightens out. Hopefully it will, or you may have to uninstall and reinstall Home.

Make sure you have a good windows backup of your device in the meantime, if you have not already, just in case your problems spread over to the device.

Ask a Question