T-Mobile

I just changed my mobile phone carrier to T-Mobile. Does anybody know if the TomTom One LE works with the Razr V3 with the TMobileWeb anymore for traffic, etc.? I haven't received my phone yet to test.

If so, do the settings in this thread work?

The reason I ask is because I found mixed information on threads at this forum and others that it once worked. But seemed to stop at one point. Don't know if it started working again or not.

Thanks for your help!!

Traffic with the Tmobile Dash

I've read a few posts about it working, then not working. Has anyone got this to work?

i suggest everyone who can't get BT to work with there phones do a google search for there mobile carrier + phone model + DUN

ie (t-mobile razer v3 dun) it might take some time to find but someone out there should know if "Blue tooth dial up networking" (DUN) is a feature of your phone and if not a possible workaround or trick to enable it.

Those of you with a Dash can do this.

make sure your dash is Application unlocked (able to run app's that do not have the safety cert.) there is this program to make the unlocking as easy as clicking a button. just copy this .cab file to your dash and execute from the dash.

next download this file

, put it on your dash and execute it.

then just do the normal TT blue tooth setup.

chose phone (other)
t-mobile network (network I)
and the other options should be obvious.

/edit i probably should have started a new thread just for the dash with a step by step so people can find it, oh-well.

Last edited:
No Luck with T-Mobile Web

I've tried every configuration I can, and my TomTom Go 920 will not connect to t-mobileweb with my razr v3. The bluetooth connection to the phone works great. Odd thing is, I can connect to the internet through my phone with my laptop just fine, i just have to set up the proxy 216.155.165.50:8080 in firefox and i'm good (after I make the BT connection, and load the Motorola phone tools). I think since there is no way (that I know of) to set up a proxy in the tomtom the t-mobileweb will not work. Does anyone have a different result?

I can upgrade to the $19.99 data plan but the only thing I would essentially gain is the traffic service. I can already surf the web with my laptop, download fuel prices daily via my laptop and I don't use the friends service.

I can now confirm that the PLUS services DOES work with T-Mobile's MobileWeb internet plan ($5.99/mo). Now I get Traffic and weather.

After the auto-config fails I used these manual settings on my TomTom ONE:

APN: wap.voicestream.com
Username:
Password:
Dial: *99#
Connection string: AT+CGDCONT=1,"IP","wap.voicestream.com" (case and whitespace sensitive)

I have the same plan as you for the T-Mobile web and I followed the setting and still fail to connect. Do you have to subscribe to the PLUS Service first, then set the setting? Any ideas? Thanks.

It stopped working for me earlier last year, and I was never able to get it working again. I guess T-Mobile closed the loophole.

I have a blackberry now with the internet plan and it works. So I think the only way to get this to work is to have an full internet plan.

It stopped working for me earlier last year, and I was never able to get it working again. I guess T-Mobile closed the loophole.

I have a blackberry now with the internet plan and it works. So I think the only way to get this to work is to have an full internet plan.

Thanks for confirming.

Ask a Question