Stop Media Player on 910?

TomTom Model(s)
910 w/ v7.10 maps
Hello,

I just finished playing some tunes on my 910. Now I want to stop it. The instructions say to touch the "playing" button to stop. But the only option after that is "pause". There is not a "stop" button.

Now the unit is paused with the tune icon showing on my main map screen. Touching that icon takes me back to resume.

How do you turn OFF the media player and get rid of the icon?

Randy R.

Could not get the juke box musical note icon to leave the screen. No way to stop the jukebox, only pause the music. Turning the unit off and on still would not get rid of it.

So, I decided to hook it up to Home and choose "operate unit from home". This finally made it disapear.

It was causing a major drain on my battery, with the jukebox on pause. Seems it was still running in the background with the music on hold.

This is the first time I have used the juke box.

Has this ever happened to anyone here?

I assume that the jukebox is suppose to actually stop ( as the manual says)when you press the "playing" button.

Randy R.

Having no stop makes as much sense as having no auto power off when dc is disconnected but TT does some strange things at times. As Pedro noted there is no true off. When you pause the player and exit you have done all you can do. I do not know how much power the unit drains in this mode. I found this odd at first but just as Pedro commented I learned to live with it.

Ask a Question