spoken address features on GO 940 LIVE

You need to first select a computer voice for the spoken address feature to work. Have you done that?

I have the same problem as jp1064, I did try selecting a computer language, but it still didn't do the trick.

yes I have try select a computer voice .still grey out.thanks for quick reply.

Last edited:
You do have a 740, correct? Did you go to Speech Control Preferences and make sure it's not disabled? A green checkmark means it's turned off.

Well.......

First of all, JP1064, it seems you are posting from the SAME ip as is SPBoy.

Further, the IP shows as being located in the States and the 940 is NOT available in the USA.

So, unless you can explain what game you are playing, I'm inclined to ban both of your identities. The ball is in your court.
:mad:

Same IP address. You did not address dhn's question. I know people talk to themselves but really....

Well.......

First of all, JP1064, it seems you are posting from the SAME ip as is SPBoy.

Further, the IP shows as being located in the States and the 940 is NOT available in the USA.

So, unless you can explain what game you are playing, I'm inclined to ban both of your identities. The ball is in your court.
:mad:

Sorry, but this made me LOL! :D

I don't think I've ever seen you use the ban stick yet, except for those **** spam ads. :)

Ohh and I need help too! My GO 950 won't drive my car for me :(

Last edited:

Ask a Question