tomtom start 60 spoken street names

TomTom Model(s)
start 60, 5150 Truck Pro
Hi when i purchased my tomtom start 60 on the box it stated the following
  • Q Routes - Only IQ Routes uses real travel times for each and every road shared by millions of drivers to give you the best route and arrival time. Genius
  • Advanced lane guidance - Gives you extra clarity when navigating difficult junctions
  • Spoken street names - helping you to keep your eyes on the road, spoken instructions now include street names, to make turnings even clearer
  • Dual mounting system - It's your choice. Get more options to mount your device in a safe and convenient place, on windscreen or dashboard
  • TomTom Map share - Free daily map changes for life from the TomTom Map Share Community
My problem is i can't get it to read street names the check box is ticked for it to speak them bbut all i get is turn left turn right please help
thanks

Ad

Advertisements

dhn

TomTom Model(s)
1535 LIVE; Via 1605; Go 50; Go 520
You need the computer voice selected for street names to be spoken.

TomTom Model(s)
start 60, 5150 Truck Pro
Thanks dhn the voice that is selected is the English UK voice that speaks street names but she wont lol

dhn

TomTom Model(s)
1535 LIVE; Via 1605; Go 50; Go 520
Try a drum reset on the unit by holding the power button about 20 seconds till you hear the drum sounds.

Ad

Advertisements

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question