tomtom start 60 spoken street names

TomTom Model(s)
start 60, 5150 Truck Pro
Hi when i purchased my tomtom start 60 on the box it stated the following
  • Q Routes - Only IQ Routes uses real travel times for each and every road shared by millions of drivers to give you the best route and arrival time. Genius
  • Advanced lane guidance - Gives you extra clarity when navigating difficult junctions
  • Spoken street names - helping you to keep your eyes on the road, spoken instructions now include street names, to make turnings even clearer
  • Dual mounting system - It's your choice. Get more options to mount your device in a safe and convenient place, on windscreen or dashboard
  • TomTom Map share - Free daily map changes for life from the TomTom Map Share Community
My problem is i can't get it to read street names the check box is ticked for it to speak them bbut all i get is turn left turn right please help
thanks

Try a drum reset on the unit by holding the power button about 20 seconds till you hear the drum sounds.

Ask a Question