Speed Camera Update...CRASH!

Does anyone know why when I try to update my speed cameras, it says connecting to the server for about a minute then crashes, the TomTom One v4 shuts down then restarts and still no camera info. Plus works fine for weather and traffic, downloading, ect... but no camera info.
Help....

Are you updating from TT HOME or are you doing it via Bluetooth with your phone?

Sorry, Im not familiar with the Speed Cameras because they don't have them for the US.

Are you updating from TT HOME or are you doing it via Bluetooth with your phone?

Sorry, Im not familiar with the Speed Cameras because they don't have them for the US.

I am updating it from my bluetooth, I thought that it worked in the US but i guess i was wrong. Thanks.

Last edited:
Yes, there are no Speed Cameras for the US.
I believe the only Speed Cameras located in the US are in Washington DC.

Drive slow

Yes, there are no Speed Cameras for the US.
I believe the only Speed Cameras located in the US are in Washington DC.

On my way to buy my new tomtom one v4 I saw speed cameras being installed in Laurel, MD. I know Montgomery County, MD will be having speed cameras installed soon also. Just a heads up!!

Lately there have been survey vans out with speed cameras setup in them. The one in laurel is the first speed camera I saw being installed outside of DC. When I find out more I will update.

gotta love dc...that speed camera on 16th street catches more people than you would think. I definitely wish they worked for the ONE, and worked in the US. Any idea on when that will happening..if ever?

Ask a Question