How do you update speed camera subscription

TomTom Model(s)
GO 500
Unit in question is a GO 500

When I logged into MyDrive it said I had the latest maps but said "speed camera Australia 3 months expired" and had a button to "go to shop"
I pressed the button and filled out the details and paid AU$50 for an 18 month Tomtom speed camera update, then no instructions....nothing.

Later I received an email from Tomtom saying they had received authorisation of my payment and instructions how to download using Tomtom Home, but I use Tomtom MyDrive..

I then receive another email from Tomtom which had a receipt attached outlining how much I paid for Safety Camera Australia and order number etc, but no instructions as what to do next.

I fired up MyDrive and it still tells me I am expired and when I go into the unit it also tells me TomTom speed camera has expired.

The unit is connected to my data on my phone.

What do I do now to get the speed camera that I paid for activated??

Am I supposed to uninstall the original (now expired) speed cameras.??

PS I have gone to My Content page/My Speed cameras but dont have an install button like shown in the instructions, I just have an uninstall button.

Does this mean Tomtom havent updated my subscription yet?

Last edited:

Ask a Question