Somehow GO910 thinks I'm in Guam

I had some trouble with my Tomtom Go 910 after hooking it up to the computer. Now it says my GPS has the coordinates of -76 degrees by 43 degrees. It should be something like 76 degrees by 43 degrees. Most of the time it can't get a signal. The only map that appears is Guam and I'm in New York.

My Go 910 had a frozen screen after connecting it to the computer. I hit the reset button a few times till I figured out that you need to hold it for 5 seconds. Eventually things starting working again except that I have this problem with the device giving me the Guam map and coordinates. When I hook the G0 910 to my computer via TomTom Home, it shows me that all the maps for Europe and North America are on the device.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Tim

Last edited:
have you tried going to your preference menu and selecting the 'switch map' option then going to North America?

Ha, ha, ha, ha. I feel so stupid. I have to admit, I must have never gotten that far in the preferences menu to see the 'switch map' menu. Thanks for the help.

Ask a Question