Can i somehow remove mexico and canada from my map?

TomTom Model(s)
one 140s IQ routes edition
I would like to get rid of mexico and canada since "im an american and this is america" (south park lol) it takes up a lot of space on my 140S I.Q. routes edition, i mean it works great but i'd like to have some more room as I am already in the red, any help feel free to shoot me a message, Oh and I am highly computer and tech fluent most of the time, just new to tomtom land

Thanks

Without going to the additional expense of purchasing a USA only map, there is no way to delete the Canada/Mexico portion from the installed map.

Maps are supplied in a single area coverage its not possible to seperate the countries with the map supplied with the device.
You could purchase the USA only map for your device which is available devoid of Mex/ Can but as you don't have that specific map on the device you would have to purchase it which is going to be costly - Mike

Ask a Question