site problems?

TomTom Model(s)
Rider 2
Hey all, I find this site is extremely slow. I often have to refresh pages to get them to open, usually getting a message "Internet Explorer cannot open this page" or something to that effect. By hitting the refresh, and waiting long enough, pages will then open.

I dont have this problem on any other site I would go to.

Anyone else have this prob?

The site itself is very helpful, with lots of tips and information.

Cheers!

Hey all, I find this site is extremely slow. I often have to refresh pages to get them to open, usually getting a message "Internet Explorer cannot open this page" or something to that effect. By hitting the refresh, and waiting long enough, pages will then open.

I dont have this problem on any other site I would go to.

Anyone else have this prob?

The site itself is very helpful, with lots of tips and information.

Cheers!
That happens to me every once in a while...gremlins I guess...

This happens to me every time I'm on this site for the past few weeks, and only on this site. it's happening as I browse here at the moment.

constantly seeing "internet Explorer cannot open this page"....have to hit enter to get rid of the ok thing and browse back to load the page.

This happens to me every time I'm on this site for the past few weeks, and only on this site. it's happening as I browse here at the moment.

constantly seeing "internet Explorer cannot open this page"....have to hit enter to get rid of the ok thing and browse back to load the page.
I noticed that it happens less when you check the remember me box when logging in

in my case that's been checked since I registered late last year. that's definitely not helping here, 'cause if I'm seeing it less, I don't want any more...:) :)

Thanks for posting the problem. I too have had the exact same issues and I have the remember me box checked.
I have tried Firefox instead of IE and that seems to work better but all the results are not in yet.

EDIT:
I have been using Firefox to browse this site for about a half hour with NO hangups at all. It seems that the problems may be related to IE V7.0.6000.16643

Sidney

Last edited:

Ask a Question