The TomTom Web Site

TomTom Model(s)
XL IQ Routes Edition (UK & ROI)
Hi

I have mentioned this before and not got any solution to my problem regarding access to the TomTom Web Site.

There is no log in available on their home page and the site doesn't appear to enable a user to log in and surf the site without suddenly being logged out.

I have been regularly submitting feedback to TomTom regarding this issue but still nothing changes.

When I click on My TomTom on the home page it takes me to a log in to MyDrive or asks me to download TomTom Home. I cannot use MyDrive with my device and I already use TomTom Home to manage my device.

Am I the only one who appears to find their site unmanageable?

What happens if you clear the cookies in your browser and clear the cache?

Have you tried calling customer support?

United Kingdom
02079 490 134
Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

Yes, I have tried all of those and mentioned it to TomTom Customer Support. I have also regularly completed feedback stating the problem with their site and still nothing changes.

When I go to the TomTom Web Site Home page I am not seeing a log-in option anywhere. If I click on My TomTom it takes me to MyDrive, which I cannot use.

Am I missing something?

Ask a Question