Showing Max Speed On One XL

I am a relative newbie, but have figured things out pretty well (with the help of this forum!). However, I can't seem to get the "MAX SPEED" to show up on the status bar. I have it checked in the Status Bar Preferences. What am I missing? Thanks

Last edited:
I am a relative newbie, but have figured things out pretty well (with the help of this forum!). However, I can't seem to get the "MAX SPEED" to show up on the status bar. I have it checked in the Status Bar Preferences. What am I missing? Thanks
Same thing here on my TT920T. Wondered same thing.

The road has to have the speed limit associated with the road in order for the max speed to show up.
Other folks have said that all they've done is set up a tone to tell them when they're above a certain speed.
I know you can make map corrections in regards to the speed limit on a road, but I am not sure that is one of those automatic MapShare updates, or if that is something that is sent to TT to be verified...

The road has to have the speed limit associated with the road in order for the max speed to show up.
Other folks have said that all they've done is set up a tone to tell them when they're above a certain speed.
I know you can make map corrections in regards to the speed limit on a road, but I am not sure that is one of those automatic MapShare updates, or if that is something that is sent to TT to be verified...

How exactly do you make a map correction in regards to the speed limit of the road? I don't see that option anywhere.

TIA

Ask a Question