Severe Weather Alert

Winter Storm Warning Update

...BLIZZARD WARNING IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 AM EST THURSDAY... ...WINTER STORM WARNING IS CANCELLED...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN GRAY HAS ISSUED A BLIZZARD WARNING...WHICH IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 AM EST THURSDAY. THE WINTER STORM WARNING HAS BEEN CANCELLED.

SNOWFALL TOTALS WILL RANGE FROM 8 TO 12 INCHES ALONG THE COAST AND 16 TO 24 INCHES IN THE MOUNTAINS AND FOOTHILLS TODAY THROUGH LATE TONIGHT. SLEET AND FREEZING RAIN MAY MIX WITH THE SNOW AT TIMES NEAR THE COAST. A THUNDERSTORM IS ALSO POSSIBLE.

EAST TO NORTHEAST WINDS WILL GUST TO 40 MPH AT TIMES...ESPECIALLY ALONG THE IMMEDIATE COAST AND IN THE HIGHER TERRAIN. THE HEAVY SNOWFALL COMBINED WITH BLOWING SNOW WILL RESULT IN BLIZZARD CONDITIONS FROM LATER THIS AFTERNOON INTO THE LATE EVENING HOURS. THIS WILL CAUSE EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TRAVEL CONDITIONS.

POWER OUTAGES MAY ALSO OCCUR DUE TO THE COMBINATION OF STRONG WINDS AND HEAVY ACCUMULATIONS OF SNOW ON POWER LINES AND TREE LIMBS.

PLEASE REPORT SNOW OR ICE ACCUMULATIONS TO THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE BY CALLING TOLL FREE...1-877- 633-6772...WHEN YOU CAN DO SO SAFELY.

let it snow, lwt it snow , let it snow.... as long as it doesn't interupt my internet connection!!!

LOL - battom, I feel the same way. I don't mind bad weather at all as long as it doesn't interrupt my internet connection. We are addicts! :)

So after a full day of snow so hard I couldn't see anything but WHITE outside my window... I figured I better got out and shovel the driveway.

WRONG!!!

I opened my front door to find I have been snow drifted in!!! Right up about 3/4 the way up the door. So after an HOUR of shoveling that out... My car is completely buried. and I mean COMPLETELY buired...

I shoulda have taken pictures...
anyway, I bet I'll sleep well tonight!!!

....and it's STILL SNOWING!!! ugh

I'm moving back to South Florida where I came from!!

Ask a Question