Removing Weather Service

Hi Everyone,

First I would like to start off by saying what a wonderful new ownership experience I am having with this product. I own a computer services company up here in Montreal. We specialize in three areas: 1. QC/QC software consulting and outsourcing; 2. Network Sever performance and Security; Server performance improvement products.

From purely a software QA point of view, I am extremely impressed with TomTom....Great Job!

My question , I would like to know how to remove the weather service icon from my map as my GO 630 says that this service is not supported when I click on the icon on the main map page.

Thanks!

Took 1 min to solve

Well it looks like this product is so intuitive that by logically thinking about it I was able to figure out how to do it myself:

You to "Preferences" > "Quick menu preferences" > un-check "Show weather".

Welcome to TTF. Are you talking about Main Menu page 3, TomTom Services, then TomTom Weather in the next screen?

Ask a Question