Screen errors while driving

The fuse in the original TT ONE car plug-in blew 2 months after getting it and I had to pick up a "kit" from Radio Shack that had 6 mini-USB adapters for powering it in the car...worked fine for a few weeks until this evening when the "Would you like to hook up to your Computer" screen came on about every 15 seconds...said "NO" ..then the message said "Shutting down in 10 seconds" popped up...I pulled out the 12v Power plug and the issues stopped until 30 minutes later when the Low Battery image started flashing...do I need a new car plug from the company??? getting tired of what might be a bad unit but would appreciate comments from other owners...
Cheers
Rich...

The fuse in the original TT ONE car plug-in blew 2 months after getting it and I had to pick up a "kit" from Radio Shack that had 6 mini-USB adapters for powering it in the car...worked fine for a few weeks until this evening when the "Would you like to hook up to your Computer" screen came on about every 15 seconds...said "NO" ..then the message said "Shutting down in 10 seconds" popped up...I pulled out the 12v Power plug and the issues stopped until 30 minutes later when the Low Battery image started flashing...do I need a new car plug from the company??? getting tired of what might be a bad unit but would appreciate comments from other owners...
Cheers
Rich...

Yeah, sounds as if the unit isn't getting enough power through the car charger. Are you sure all connections were tight?

Ask a Question