Safety Cameras

I had my old 720 stolen so had to buy a new one when I connected the new one to tomtom home it said I couldn't because of it not being linked to my acount so i had to set up another account for my new 720 before i did that though I told it to continue and it downloaded the updates but could not install them because of content restrictions what I want to know is can I now install the updates which include the safety cameras and where do i put the folders for safety cameras and where do I put the ov2, ov2.dct and ov2.ver files that are zipped up

I think for the safety cameras that deals with a TomTom PLUS account.

The ones found here, you can download and place the files in your map directory ie. North_America

Wait, I thought TomTom didn't have safety cameras for the US only for Europe.
Did you setup TomTom Plus on the device? If you did, you might add yourself as a TomTom Buddy and locate the device.
One of our moderators did that located his stolen ONE.

Sorry forgot to say I live in the uk and with the 720 you get safety cameras installed free when it is new then when you log on to the tomtom home it goes of and gets the updates for you when I got my replacement my original home account would not let me update my content(but it did let me download the updates) on the new one so I had to set up a new account do I presume that the three files I have mentioned all go in to the map directory ie western europe

Ask a Question