How To Delete Safety Cameras

TomTom Model(s)
XXL 540-TM
In Phoenix they removed the Speed Cameras from the highways back in July. Well I guess TomTom never got the note because they are all on my GPS still. Even when downloading the updates it gives every other day.

How can I go through the GPS and manually remove the cameras that are no longer around. I don't want to just remove them all because we still have other ones on side streets.

Thank you.

TomTom XXL 540TM

Connect your TomTom to HOME, then click on "Manage my Device". Click the tab "Items on my device" – you'll see what's installed. Then you can remove 'Safety cameras'. It will ask if you want to save it to your computer... which would be a good idea in case you want to add it back.

Connect your TomTom to HOME, then click on "Manage my Device". Click the tab "Items on my device" ? you'll see what's installed. Then you can remove 'Safety cameras'. It will ask if you want to save it to your computer... which would be a good idea in case you want to add it back.

So there's no way to just delete a couple of cameras? I have to delete them all?

If you go to Services-->Safety Cameras, is there an edit icon. I'm pretty sure there is a 'disable warnings' icon. Perhaps that way.

Ask a Question