Safety Camera Sound

Hi out there can anyone tell me how to change the Safety Camera Sound in My Tom Tom One XL please
Also Is it an easy job to change the internal Battery as mine never seems to last long after a recharge even from new it was like this is this normal im lucky to get 30 to 40 mins out of it
Cheers
Ian

Try main menu 'TomTom Services', "TomTom Safety Cameras', Change warning preferences.

Batteries on all TT's are not meant to be (easily) replaceable which is why the units come with car chargers.

Hi out there can anyone tell me how to change the Safety Camera Sound in My Tom Tom One XL please
Also Is it an easy job to change the internal Battery as mine never seems to last long after a recharge even from new it was like this is this normal im lucky to get 30 to 40 mins out of it
Cheers
Ian

You can also go on tomtom home adding sounds , warning sounds. Then go to the end of the list to safety cameras where their are some warnings to download.

This is probably one of the easiest TomTom devices to swap out the battery as there are no ribbon cables to disconnect and the battery is easy to get at without having to strip down the device in to every last little component.

If you don't know how to handle taking electronics to bits please leave this well alone as you could damage your device.

Lay the unit screen side down and remove the four Torx size 8 screws

Use your thumb nails to pry apart the two halves of the case

Separate the two halves take care as there are still the wires between the two parts holding it together

Disconnect the speaker plug and the battery plug so the two halves can be separated.

The battery is held in place with a small amount of glue, use nothing more than finger pressure to ease the battery away from the rear portion of the case.

The Battery is made by Maxell part number 553450ARX/S with a capacity of 1100mAh

Re assembly is the reverse of taking it to bits - Simples - Mike

Ask a Question