RX5720 Maps Not Found

Hello,
I have 2 x RX5720 and one has a the error Maps not found this is after i tried to install a map of a friends CD. I tried to restore the maps of the other RX5720 but that also didn't work. I tried to modify currentmap.dat but that also didn't work. Does any one have any ideas? I don't have the CD that came with my IPAQ and so i don't have a TomTom serial Number.

Hello, Does anyone have a description of what each file does in the directory to locate the maps? I have been fiddling around with it but when i copy the files from my PDA to my PC i cannot open them to see whats inside. I found what should be in currentmap.dat but i was wondering if anyone else had found what other files do to point the map or the voices etc

Hello,
I have 2 x RX5720 and one has a the error Maps not found this is after i tried to install a map of a friends CD. I tried to restore the maps of the other RX5720 but that also didn't work. I tried to modify currentmap.dat but that also didn't work. Does any one have any ideas? I don't have the CD that came with my IPAQ and so i don't have a TomTom serial Number.

I know that each map is linked to one serial number so you can't go back and forth

Ask a Question