researching from-to routes using the 720

I want to research certain routes that have a beginning and an end point that are outside the current GPS location. Is there a way to get the 720 to do this?

For example...I'm currently in NY but I want to display a route from Atlanta to Jacksonville...

I want to research certain routes that have a beginning and an end point that are outside the current GPS location. Is there a way to get the 720 to do this?

For example...I'm currently in NY but I want to display a route from Atlanta to Jacksonville...

The easiest way I have found is to temporarily change you home position to Atlanta and then navigate to Jacksonville. There might be another way but this worked for me.....

The 920, with latest firmware (7.xxxxxx) I believe has a Route A to B. That allows just what you want to try doing. Itinerary may allow that, too???

Ask a Question