RAM Mount for the ONE

Yeah that crappy holder didnt work well for the tt but it worked ok for my phone. I dont miss it. Cheep ebay piece of junk. Oh well.

-Sean

New TTOne user here.

Based on the posts here I've just ordered a Proclip bracket and RAM mount for my One to replace the "please steal me" windshield mount that came with the unit.

Lots of great information here. Keep up the good work!

New TTOne user here.

Based on the posts here I've just ordered a Proclip bracket and RAM mount for my One to replace the "please steal me" windshield mount that came with the unit.

Lots of great information here. Keep up the good work!

I like your "please steal me" quote, but it is a flawed quote. Regardless of what mount you use (windshield suction or proclip), you are advertising that you do indeed use a TT. It may or may not be in that car (glove box, center console, under the seat), but it still tells people walking by that you have a GPS unit.

The advantage of a good quality windshield mount (RAM) is that you can remove and hide everthing! The proclip is permanent, a windshield mount is not.

-S

Cool RAM Mount

Just thought I'd share this picture of my RAM Mount...works like a charm...

Attachments

• Photo_060607_002x.jpg
    Photo_060607_002x.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 339
Last edited:
I ordered a RAM mount for my TT and recieved yesterday, within 2 days of ordering. The mount itself is top quality and the suction mount stays where you stick it to the window. The mount is also longer than the one that comes with the TT. This extra length makes it easier to select options without reaching. Total pice shipped from Express Mounts was Approx. $47. Well worth the cost and huge improvement over the original TT mount.

RAM-B-166-TO4
RAM SUCTION CUP MOUNT FOR THE TOMTOM ONE

Ask a Question