Tomtom one with motorbike ram mount

This is my Honda VFR800 with a RAM mount holding a tt one v2, I've modified the tt, adding a 3.5mm headphone socket. Integrates well with my Scala rider intercom. Only trouble is that it's not waterproof so a plastic bag is sometimes required although I'm a fair weather biker these days. Not the perfect answer but for the rare occasion I need a satnav on the bike it's an adequate solution.

Attachments

• ram mount.JPG
    ram mount.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 1,866
I have had good luck with the Ram mount on our bike, it has been very secure. I also use the thin plastic wrap that clings to itself to wrap our TomTom on rainy days. It's thin enough to not affect the Ram mounting system and the rollers help hold it in place.

Last edited:
I also use the Ram Mount, carry a ziplock baggie and couple of those twist ties thru the bottom of the ziplock so it doesn't blow off, haven't had to use it yet as I'm a fair weather rider mostly, course if out and it rains you just gotta keep going, or I'll just take it loose and stick in my jacket or saddlebag...........

TT on a motorcycle

i will be getting a TT for Christmas and am considering a Ram mount for it. I am in do hurry as the ridding season will be over before Christmas.

Tom Tom on the motorbike

There is now a aquabox that can bee purchased through Buybits.co.uk or there is a soft case through So Easy Rider V2/V3 or Givi S850.
I am still not sure about the soft bags and how to listen to the sat nav instructions.
Cheers, Paul

Ask a Question