RAM Mount for the ONE

TomTom Model(s)
There can be only THE ONE V2!
I saw a quick post somewhere about the TT ONE mount from RAM mounts, but I haven't seen anything in a while. The RAM mount keeps saying it will be available in the next 45 days. RAM-HOL-TO4U. GpsCity has it on their site for $9.95, but for pre-order only. I've been waiting for something other than the overpriced Pro-Clip mount. On the gps city site it says it was announced 1 FEB 07. ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY.... GIVE IT TO ME NOW! Has anyone gotten the chance to see this, or maybe beta test it or something? It looks nice.

-Sean

I think Pedro2NR has inside game on when RAM mount for the ONE will be available. He will make an announcement on the forum.

I actually broke down and bought the ONE mount from ProClip and Pedr2NR assures me its a good buy :D

Hold tight my friend as it will be coming soon....I hope.

I wonder why they decided to use a wrap around clip, and not use the built in mounting tabs. I dont think anyone knows yet, but I bet the mounting tabs are the same on the one v2/3 and the one xl. Oh well. Cant wait for the news Pedro2NR!

From RAM's website, it looks like the Patents are pending right now.

Hi Pedro, will the Ram mount also have usb power connection?
or
Do you know of any mounts that have usb power connector built in - help save pluging the power ever time seperately.

Ta

Martin

The RAM mount doesn't have a usb power connection. I think only the proclip mount might have this. I just purchased a regular proclip mount with my ONE.

The RAM mount doesn't have a usb power connection. I think only the proclip mount might have this. I just purchased a regular proclip mount with my ONE.

Thanks Pedro, just ordered the proclip with USB power charger and a mount for the Aussie car, will pickit up from address in Canada while on holidays, at least it will take some of the $ out of shipping it all to Australia.
All these speciality items are so expensive here in the land down under.
Computers etc. are getting better but other IT / AV items it just drives me crazy the price difference after currency conversion between the USA and Australia like min 30-40% yet these itmes are usually made in the same asian factory?

Once again thanks for your help. :D

Ta

Martin

Wow the expressmounts and gpscity pages look the same... and they both refer canadian customers to gpscity.ca. I'm happy that someone has it at least.

No, you will need to know where it will mount to. Either a dashboard or a proclilp. They also sell an adhesive part that the RAM part will attach to.

Ask a Question