problems

i have a tomtom one and it comes up and says no map found could anyone help tell me how to find it or where i can download a free one any help would be appreciated.

i have a tomtom one and it comes up and says no map found could anyone help tell me how to find it or where i can download a free one any help would be appreciated.
Except for the one that comes with your machine, or the Latest Map Guarantee upgrade, within 30 days from purchase?start of use, there are no free maps for TomToms.

I trust you went on TomTom's web site and downloaded the HOME software.
After connecting your device to your computer, Windows Explorer should have found a new drive letter (your TomTom).
When you double click on that drive letter you should see anything that is installed on your machine.

Since you don't say where you are located (Europe or North America) we cannot tell you what the name of your map, as displayed with Windows Explorer should be.
Have a look at the largest file in that drive letter and tell us what it is called.

im in north america and i have downloaded tt home it isnt showing any map folder on the device that i can find i am trying tech support through tt home but so far havent had any help

Connect your unit to the computer. Use Explorer to look at the contents of your unit. Do you see a map folder called USA_Canada or something similar on the unit and, if so, doe it contain a bunch of files?

Ask a Question