Problems w/ Application Update

TomTom Model(s)
One XL S
Okay...I updated my TT One XL S via Home a few minutes ago. I had App vs. 7.167 installed. Home indicated that an update was available for my device. I accepted the update and let it go.

1. It caught my eye during the download that it said it was downloading the update for On XL T.....Since I have a One XL S, I was concerned, but I still let it keep going.

2. The update to version 8.010 completed...and my TT seems to be working okay. However...Home is very unhappy. When I try to update the device, Home now tells me "You have an invalid version of the TomTom application installed on your TomTom device.

Sigh...

Okay...I seem to be back on track now....

After the "invalid App messages" on a few attempts to access the "Update my One XL" portion of Home....I clicked on "Operate my device". I had to download a new file....and then got yet a different error message.

I then clicked on "Update my One XL"....no error messages here now, functioning normally. I then went back to "Operate my Device"...One more error message followed by another file download....and now...all seems to be well once again (at least for now).

Sigh...perhaps all is not well...I reconnected my TT and started Home again. I do get the error message upon starting...and then I continue. When I try to operate my device, I have to re-download the file.

I'm sure TomTom will be working all weekend to fix this....

Ask a Question