POI problem with GO720

TomTom Model(s)
GO 720
Hi we have just recently purchased a Tom Tom GO 720 and while we where setting it up my husband has managed to save a POI as an icon on the Navigate to then POI page. If we go into the Navigate too page then POI within the POI page we have - POI near you, POI in the city, POI near home, POI along route (greyed out), POI near destination (greyed out), and the one that my husband has managed to save which is Old Swan Brewery Restaurant. The Old Swan Brewery is now showing up as an icon like the others when we wantd to save this as a POI. We can not seem to delete it now. Please help. Thanks

Hi we have just recently purchased a Tom Tom GO 720 and while we where setting it up my husband has managed to save a POI as an icon on the Navigate to then POI page. If we go into the Navigate too page then POI within the POI page we have - POI near you, POI in the city, POI near home, POI along route (greyed out), POI near destination (greyed out), and the one that my husband has managed to save which is Old Swan Brewery Restaurant. The Old Swan Brewery is now showing up as an icon like the others when we wantd to save this as a POI. We can not seem to delete it now. Please help. Thanks

That is the way the functionality works. The next time you create a new poi, it'll replace the icon from the previously created location.

Also, the other greyed out items are due to the fact that you have not got a route created, I suspect.

That is the way the functionality works. The next time you create a new poi, it'll replace the icon from the previously created location.

Also, the other greyed out items are due to the fact that you have not got a route created, I suspect.

Thanks dhn I just tried that and it did not work I still have the old swan brewery in there.

Hold the phone djn..... you are right, thanks heaps I really appreciate it. I wasn't waithing for the new POI to load first and then it overwrode the other one. By the way why does it do that when you can just save a heap of POI's??

Hold the phone djn..... you are right, thanks heaps I really appreciate it. I wasn't waithing for the new POI to load first and then it overwrode the other one. By the way why does it do that when you can just save a heap of POI's??

Knowing the reputation of you Aussies, I expect that TomTom will assume you ALWAYS want to go to a brewery!! :p :p :p

Seriously.....I don't know. It just seems to always retain the last poi created as an icon by itself, till you replace it.

Knowing the reputation of you Aussies, I expect that TomTom will assume you ALWAYS want to go to a brewery!! :p :p :p

Seriously.....I don't know. It just seems to always retain the last poi created as an icon by itself, till you replace it.

Mate that is mint...:D :D , but is it true..... you bet. Thanks agian bud!!

Ask a Question