XL IQ Routes POI Problems

TomTom Model(s)
XL IQ Routes
Hi I'm a newbie her, so please have patience ;) I have tried to search for my specific problem but no luck so far.

After I purchased and upgrade the maps on my XL IQ Routes, Can't get the Custom POI sets I have on the unit to display in the POI list:confused:

When connected to the PC I see the POI set in the correct library (the maps directory).

Help is really appriciated.

Map version is 880, Navcore 9.061

BR

Carsten

You are sure the .ov2 files are in a specific map folder and not one called 'maps' (no quotes)?

When connected to the PC I see the POI set in the correct library (the maps directory).
As David has said above, your POI files belong in a folder (directory) with a specific name, not the generic name "maps". I do not know where you live, or which map is likely to be on your unit, but - as an example - the POI files that I installed on my XXL540 are in a directory that has the name "USA_Canada_and Mexico_P". That might be different on your unit, depending upon where you live and which map is installed, but it would be a similarly descriptive folder name. (The folder name is chosen automatically.)

With best wishes,
- Tom -

Thank you for you swift and quick reply, after my post last night (I live in the Northern part of Europe) i found the reason for it not working properlly and you are right after upgrading the map name changed from Western_Europe to Northern_Europe :) After this little discovery I managed to solve my self, but thanks for the correct input to solve my problem.

Ask a Question