330xl POI Problem

I am in New Hampshire, I recently got back from San Diego using my 330xl in the rental car.
While there I inputted" Rubio's fresh Mexican grill"to search for the nearest one. Everything went fine.
Now back home in New Hampshire 3k miles away, when I use the Gps and go to navigate to,
"Rubio's fresh mexican grill" is there on the screen and it wants to compute the destination for me.
6 icons show up on the screen POI,Near you, IN city, Near Home ,Along route, Near destination, and Rubios.
I state that 6 icons are here because when I go to Change Preferences Manage POIs , Delete Poi,
ONLY five Icons show up.
Any Search for Rubios comes up empty.
I have used explorer to search the device and have not found Rubio's
Can anyone tell me how to remove this from my device?
Also when using the device to edit POIs the ONLY POIs that show up are Categories that I have Added
No Restaurants or any other categories show up
Thank you

It sounds like the route to Rubio's fresh mexican grill is still active. If so, you will need to cancel this route. The "Cancel Route" button should be there in the menus somewhere. I can't remember where for your particular model.

This is the way the software works. When you navigate to a poi, there appears an icon for that specific poi on the screen you are referring to. The next time you navigate to a different poi, THAT poi will replace Rubio's on the screen.

Thanks.... DHN so simple I never new , I dont use poi too much. I have dunkin donuts and generally just watch the screen when getting near one on the highway.
I had previously canceled the routes and no change.
Thanks again

Ask a Question