POI i found is for US National Parks,
TVL version i find is very limited,

have a TT1
that reads i believe its .TVL files?
keep finding POI's i want in OV2 format that the TT1 doesnt read,
can i convert OV2 to be used in TT1?
POI i found is for US National Parks,
TVL version i find is very limited,

Are you sure the TT1 doesn't read the ov2 files? I ask because I have a TT ONE XL and I think the POI's that come with it are tvl files, but I can add files in ov2 format and it uses them as well.

Rick

I don't see any file format called .tvl anywhere on my one.

there are two included poi files in all tomtoms....one is called poi.dat and the other crpoi.dat.

the user file format for poi's is .ov2. Your one should ready ov2 without any problem.

crpoi.dat exists in my unit which is a one. :) but that may have resulted from my downloading the larger poi files here some time ago...:)

crpoi.dat exists in my unit which is a one. :) but that may have resulted from my downloading the larger poi files here some time ago...:)

Exactly. I should have said maps for 1GB internal memory ONE models do not have the crpoi.dat. I don't know if regional maps, usually parts of NA or WCE, for GO models have the crpoi.dat file.

Attach the file you are trying to use and I'll take a look at it or link me to the site you are downloading it from.

Ask a Question