Please help

Sorry for not knowing much about tomtom. I just got a tomtom GO 300 that has never been updated or even messed with at all. I wanted to install canada maps because I wanted to use it when I go to canada. When I tried to install the canada maps I had no space in the SD card. The USA map took up all the space. I removed the USA map and I then installed the canada map. It worked perfectly but now I need to reinstall USA map. The only option I have are major roads of USA and cities of USA. Im really sorry but any help would be greatly appreciated. I dont want an updated map. It costs too much, the other map I had worked perfectly even though it was from about 2005. I just want everything back to normal. Can someone please help me. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please I am a newbie and I am really sorry if this has been asked a million times.

How did you remove the USA map in the first place? If you used used Explorer to copy the map folder to your pc, then simply copying the folder back onto the 300 should work.

Try a reset of the unit.

Ask a Question