please help!!!!!

hey all

i just bought a tomtom ONE V2 when i turn it on the first thing it shows me is to insert a tomtom sd card what does that mean, and do i have to have one in order to even see or go to anything else????

and also my computer is not reconizing my tomtom could it be of the problem above???

thanks

There are so many different versions of TomTom One that it is bloody confusing (to me, anyway!). Your model may REQUIRE that everything is on a sd card, application and map. Did it even come with a card.

Can you do a reset of your unit (some models have a reset hole in the bottom, others, perhaps yours, requires a hold of the power button for 20 seconds).

After resetting and connecting to the computer, does the computer recognize the unit as a separate drive?

This link describes the different one v2 models. You can tell if you need an SD card based on the first digits of your serial number.

Ask a Question