phone usage $?

Hi,
I just recently purchased a TT one, and I am interested in the extra features such as traffic, etc...

I was wondering how much, on average, you pay for data via your cell phone company? I am trying to figure out which plan to get, depending on how many MB I would need (average). I don't want to get a plan too low and get charged an insane amount of fees, nor do I want to pay more than I have to.

Thanks for your help!

I regrettably pay 59.99/mo. for Verizon Broadband unlimited...this is probably the most expensive plan of all the carriers, unfortunately they have the best coverage in the NY/NJ area...especially where I live.

Hi,
I just recently purchased a TT one, and I am interested in the extra features such as traffic, etc...

I was wondering how much, on average, you pay for data via your cell phone company? I am trying to figure out which plan to get, depending on how many MB I would need (average). I don't want to get a plan too low and get charged an insane amount of fees, nor do I want to pay more than I have to.

Thanks for your help!

I have the old Cingular Media Max 200 plan for about 20 bucks a month. I have the Traffic Plus feature enabled to unlimited updates and use roughly 3.5 MB of data traffic for my TomTom.

Sorry for OT:
When you use your phone with the TomTom via Bluetooth, can you still use a Blurtooth headset at the same time?

I have the old Cingular Media Max 200 plan for about 20 bucks a month. I have the Traffic Plus feature enabled to unlimited updates and use roughly 3.5 MB of data traffic for my TomTom.
wow. is that per month?

with my carrier, it's 5?/kb... at 3.5MB, that's $175 a month!!!

Sorry for OT:
When you use your phone with the TomTom via Bluetooth, can you still use a Blurtooth headset at the same time?

You should still be able to connect your phone to your headset while it gets connected to TT Traffic.

Ask a Question