Panera Bread

TomTom Model(s)
XL-S
Another newbie here...

I've downloaded scores of POI files (thanks to all the creators!), and have even updated some (like adding a couple nearby Cracker Barrel locations), but I can't find directions on how to create the .ov2 file to begin with. I've shrunk the Panera logo to a .bmp, so that might work...any help with creating, or has someone already created?

thanks!
David

I have started a POI file for Panera Bread. Currently, the file includes the following states:

Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida.

Additional states will be added soon.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Panera Bread USA

This is the "almost" complete listing for Panera Bread. There are some exceptions, as GPSVisualizer could not translate the addresses provided by the Panera Bread website.

I will continue to tweak the file and post any updates as soon as I can.

Let me know if there are any problems. :)

Attachments

• Panera Bread.zip
    38.6 KB · Views: 774
Thanks for offering your assistance with locating the geocodes. To be honest, I was too tired to research them further the other night. I will look into them (I think there are no more than 10) soon, and if I still need help, I will let you know.

Marriott Properties POI??

Does anyone have a poi of all Marriott properties (Marriotts, Courtyards, etc.)?

The Starbucks one that was posted, works great

I have previously added Panera Bread to my TomTom720. I put in about 6 locations. Do I just add your file to my map folder and keep what I had previously put there for Panera, or, do I have to delete what I put there first?

I have previously added Panera Bread to my TomTom720. I put in about 6 locations. Do I just add your file to my map folder and keep what I had previously put there for Panera, or, do I have to delete what I put there first?

It depends how u added them.
Did you add them to TomTom's POI database? Did you create your own Panera POI or did u add them to the original POI file they posted here.

This is the "almost" complete listing for Panera Bread.

I will continue to tweak the file and post any updates as soon as I can.

Let me know if there are any problems. :)
May I suggest that you change how you have streets, avenues in the file. By spelling out avenue or street it pushed the city off the screen and makes it a bit harder to choose which one I want to goto.

Suggest using...

street = st
avenue = ave

etc

Ask a Question