Free WiFi Hotspots (Panera and others)

Greetings!

First of all, I want to thank you folks for offering this service to us members.

I hope that I am not asking for too much (please tell me if I am), but I was wondering if it would be possible to have all Panera Bread locations (nationwide) in a POI file. They seem to be the largest provider of free WiFi access, and since I like to support companies that offer internet access to the public by buying their products (in this case fresh pastries and coffee), I would like to have all of their locations on my TomTom.

If this is too big of a task, perhaps you can tell me an alternate approach? We are planning a trip to California and I would like to avoid typing in all of the addresses of Paneras manually (if possible).

Best Regards,

Don

Atlanta, but visiting all of southern California

We are in the Atlanta area but will be visiting all of southern California.

Best Regards,

Don

Panera Poi

Greetings!

First of all, I want to thank you folks for offering this service to us members.

I hope that I am not asking for too much (please tell me if I am), but I was wondering if it would be possible to have all Panera Bread locations (nationwide) in a POI file. They seem to be the largest provider of free WiFi access, and since I like to support companies that offer internet access to the public by buying their products (in this case fresh pastries and coffee), I would like to have all of their locations on my TomTom.

If this is too big of a task, perhaps you can tell me an alternate approach? We are planning a trip to California and I would like to avoid typing in all of the addresses of Paneras manually (if possible).

Best Regards,

Don

Hi Don,
I had made this poi for another member a while ago here it is but I will update it for Atlanta and Califronia tonight
George

P.S. always remember to help us out by outting your zip,state,city,town you are interested in. Thanks

Attachments

• Panera Bread.ZIP
    1.9 KB · Views: 330
Last edited:

Ask a Question